Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beauty and the Beast stuff

So, as I've said before, I'm involved in the a local theater group. What used to be CYT Portland has become Journey Theater Arts Group (What a catchy name, right?).

Anyways, I decided to do what I never thought I'd do. I would actually help out with a musical. 

This was something that I said that I would not do, but you know, I guess I had a change of heart. So I decided, that not being someone to sing or dance in front of people, I'd help out backstage. And why just help, when I could be the Crew Chief? Yeah, I don't know either.

"This is all very interesting, but why is this post titled Beauty and the Beast?" you might ask.

Glad that you might have asked/did ask.

Because I have the answer. 

Anyways, being the researching type, I decided to consult the great TVTropes about the movie. And that page linked me to a blog post about the differences between the book and the movie. I read through it, and thought: "This would be great to share with everyone, if it was clean."

So, I just decided to clean it up for everyone. Link

Anyways, hopefully that'll give you an update on my life right now. 

More updates to come, I swear. I have not forgotten you, Mr. Blog.

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment