Monday, April 8, 2013

My Eagle Project (3)

Wow, it's been awhile.

A lot of stuff has happened recently on the project. After a month of having conversations with my project coach, having conversations with Portland Rescue Mission and working on my Eagle Project Proposal, I finally have everything nailed down.

Starting on the 20th of April, I'm going to be doing a Blanket/Coat/Sock/Men's Clothes/Hygiene Items drive for Portland Rescue Mission. I will be putting up boxes in various locations, and speaking at Churches in order to gain support for the project.

I do have a small list of materials that I have to get first. Below is said list:

•Big boxes
•Butcher Paper (Brown Wrapping Paper, essentially)
•Tape

Also, I need some human support. (Yes, Homo-Sapiens usually do assist with this)
I will have a post coming out shortly about way that others can help.

But, that's all for now! Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment